miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2011

The most incredible experience!

   Travel to different places and countries, is the most amazing thing that you can do. In fact, my favorite thing to do is travel. All year I dream with the idea of travel around latinoamerica. On 2010 I went to Ecuador and Bolivia and last summer I went to Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay for one month. Also I’ve been in the south of our country, in Tierra del Fuego, Puerto Natales y Chiloe. Few years ago I also went to the north of Chile. When I travel I usually go with my friends or my family.
   I feel that that type of experience is the best thing you can do. When you are in that dimension of life, everything is beautiful. Being near to the nature knowing different cultures is the most incredible experience that you can have.
   This summer I would really like to go to the jungle. I thing that I will go to Bolivia. Oh! And I have very good news. Yesterday my family and I decided to make a good trip on winter vacations. Probably we will go to Disney or Colombia.
   Talking about places that are near to Santiago, few weeks ago I went to “Cajon del Maipo” with my family and to “Palmas de Ocoa” with my class.
   I recommended this type of experience to anyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario