martes, 12 de abril de 2011

Beautiful free time

   Lately I haven`t has much free time. I have been has a lot of homework, specially a lot of texts and books to read.
   In spite of that, the free time that I have I usually spend it with my beloved people. For example, this weekend it was my brother’s birthday so all my family went to my house. I also spend a lot of time with my friends and my boyfriend.
   What I really missed is to spend time playing sports. I used to play basketball but the last years I have become a loose person. In fact when I was a child I loved to play any type of sports, specially tennis and football. I also like to ride my bike and dance.
    A hobby that I really would like to try is to play the piano, because I think that it`s an amazing instrument that make a beautiful sound.
    Next week I will probably go to the theatre. I really enjoy watching theater plays; In fact someday I want to write a script of some play.
    I think that I spare my time very well, because I enjoy every minute of it, but the truth is that I would love to have more time to do all the things that I have in mind.  

1 comentario:

  1. It´s a good thing that you spend time both with your family and friends.

    ResponderEliminar