martes, 31 de mayo de 2011

Photographs


   I really like this photograph. A friend of mine took it, in her final year scholar trip.
   Specifically, she took it in Brazil.
   I like this photo because I thing that the colors that it has are amazing. But the principal reason is because it has a Magnolia tree. The thing is that my favorite tree of the world is the Magnolia. So when I found this picture, the combination of the tree, the beautiful colors and the ocean behind, make me felt in love.
    I am a fanatic of analog cameras. I believe that digital cameras are too impersonal. You take the picture and then you have it in your computer, but never in your own hands. The great thing of taking photos, in my opinion, is when you can have them in your hands, maybe in an album. I think that the time you have to wait meanwhile they reveal the roll, it´s an amazing waiting. Another reason of why I like analog cameras, is because every photograph that you take it´s a special one. You choose carefully what moment you like to capture. On the other hand, Digital cameras can take thousand of photographs. Photos that maybe you don´t even care.
   I am not a photolog freak. In fact, I never had been has a photolog. The truth is that I don´t even know how to pass photos to a computer. Instead of that I have facebook. In my perfil I have a lot of photos of myself, my friends and my family. Also some photos of trips that I made.
   I like black and white photographs. I don´t know why exactly. Maybe because they seemed to me like photos about the past. Like photos of antique moments that now are beautiful memories.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario