martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

Movies


   I really don’t know what my favorite movie is. But one of the movies that I like the most is V for Vendetta. This movie it’s an adaption of the comic book series of the same name and it talks about a man called “V” that fight against his totalitarian society. I really like this movie because it makes an allegory of the oppression and intervention that the government does. And also because in this movie some important things like freedom and love are mention. That’s why I really recommended it! In fact, I already have seen it two times.  
   I really like to see movies. But the truth is that I haven’t has a lot of free time, so I don’t remember what’s the last movie I have seen.
   I also believe that go to the cinema it’s a funny activity to do. But sadly, going to traditional cinemas is every year more expensive. That’s why I usually search on internet some places where they show movies for free. Some examples of these places are the national cinema and Uc cinema. Another great alternative to see movies for free it’s too seen it at the computer. There is an amazing page called “Cuevana” where you can find thousand of movies to see, of every topic.
   The truth is that I don’t like to see scary or terror movies. But it isn’t because it makes me be afraid. It’s just that I see no point in it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario