martes, 5 de abril de 2011

The sensation of music

   I really like music. The rythim, the messages, the beautiful relation that it has with dance. Music can transported you to any place, it’s an amazing way to expressed yourself.
   I really enjoy feeling music. I like to listen rock, blues, ska and classical music. But the type of music that I really like, its salsa and the sound of African drums. Those types of music make my feel really good. In fact, when my body moves with that sounds I feel a strange sensation of freedom.

    The last concert I went was last week, in a place closed to my home where a group made a free tribute to “Los fabulosos cadillacs”. It was amazing. I enjoyed very much, in fact, I think that in that occasion I understand some new messages of their letters.

    I think that music is important to people because it’s a way to expressed people’s culture and feelings, maybe their ideas, a way to share important messages with another people, maybe a social critique or some thoughts about love, peace, or any other thing. I also believe that it gives people joy and happiness, its also a way to relaxed, to shout, to dance, to jump, to take a break, a moment to feel whatever that they wanted to.

2 comentarios: